Saturday 2 July 2011

Sports Day

Ello for you again. Today I haz the endin of two stories for you wot I haz to wrap up from yesterday. You remember that I was meeting Henry (@henryandfriends) and Lero (@leroy_sealion) in Portsmuff....well they did find me some excitin fings to do...

Marley backpack...
....we did ave to wait payshuntly to find out wot was goin on....then ....eeeek!....I haz to hide behind Enry....why?....

Blackbeard!!
...becos the pirate was tryin to kidnaps me and Leroy......but Enry dint let him get very far...

You and who's army...?
....and me an Leroy soon turned the tables on him and send him packin....but then Enry say we haz to go and see if we can get elp from Admiral Nelson....so we go lookin for his bote....

Is this it Enry?
.....no, that dussn't be the right one....quick quick Blackebeard is gainin on us.....

Phew! Found it at last....
...that was a naroow escape.....but the local orforitees was so impressed by our efforts wiv da pirates that they asked me to stay behind to look after their town....


PC Marley....ello ello...wot goin on ere then?
..... I did ave the most excitin day wiv Henry and Leroy and I do say fanks again to them for lettin me go on their big adventure to Portsmuff.......and for usin they fotos of the day...

The other story I had to finish was goin to the offiss wiv @tim_kirby.....well, Tim do kno me quite well and he was makin sure we start the day off right...

Bacon sammidge? Dussn't mind if i do....
...and due to magic of the internets and #flatmarley travel capabilitees i was able to supplement that wiv quick espresso wiv typist in his offiss....

Single or dubble for you?....your Barkrista will serve you now
...but Tim wasn't there juss for fun and he soon ad me doin werks...mannin the phones

Ello? Ello? Wot duz you want?
....and photocopying......

Wot? It slipped.....
...and then I has summons from typist who need elp wiv his tweetin.....

We must send fankyou to Henry an Leroy...
...and I was so proffishunt that I get call from @chantalwatling who is mum to my BT pal Smudge to go and elp her out wiv PC trubbles....

I fink we try turnin it off an on again Chantal....
...and then back to see typist to help him giv some advices to peeple wiv companies....

Lets just frow the book at em....
and my pal @tedloveschicken did want to introdoose me to roylaty.....

Pretty sure these two are in Canda...
....and Charlee (@barneyalley) did send me to library to do some research....

Hmmmm.....*looks under M....*

...all in all it was a very exhaustin day and I was glad to be on my way by toob carryin Tim's rucksack (where I did keep my noms and snaks)...

I wonder which is right way...
...but i did get a bit lost and had to be taked ome on the train by my pal Jacqui Flemin (Ted's mom) who was able to take me as far as Clapham Stayshun ....


Is this platform 6?
...but problem wiv bein #flatmarley is that the day do not be 9 to 5, no siree. I do haz a 24/7 operayshun and I did remember that I haz to get myself over to Canada again to see Griff an Ollie for the Canada Day sellybrayshuns...


Oi...budge over....we need room for 4...

Dr Mungo, Dr Gav.....and some four-paws.....
....ah, then I notiss the time an I remember that I haz a very impawtant date wiv @charlieeatssocks and his mum......

Can you read upside down?...
....duz you guess where I be? That's right we is goin to the tennis to support our pal @maggiemay_hem cos she did say her dad did ave big match to play......ere we is between the games when we was avin some noms....

Marley win, two seats to wun...
....sadly Mr Murray do not win his match but we do send him some terrier licks anyway cos he do us proud as ever and has given us such fun....which leave me just enuff time for a quick...


Whose round is it....
....before I am bein picked up by Mr & Mrs Clark who be pawrents of my pal @yoda_clark who did sadly go OTRB earlier this year......dus you you know where we is goin?...

You fink I sneak in in yore pokkit?
...yes, we is off to Wigan to meet my great pals Ted an Isaac (@realjoannek) and we is goin to the rugby....

We haz arrived.....
...and soon fings was ottin up....

Which team is Wigan?.....
....oh i see, here they come.....

Come on Wigan!!
....and we did manage to bring a bit more luck to this match and Wigan was winnin....which juss leev us some sellybratin to do....

Wot? I am not designated driver...
....and ome again afterwards to end a very long day wiv a nice nap on the sofa once i had got myself unflattended....

Prince of Pawsia...
...wot a bizee day....and tomorrow its the British Grand Prix I ope....wooooooofzzzzzz

Marley

p.s again I do say to you that if you did send me a pishure and I dint use it then pleez let me kno cos I want to use em all but sumtimes they do be gettin lost

pps pleez also do fink bout givin a  donayshun to Dogs Trust usin our badge at the top of dis blog. Fank you

2 comments:

  1. we did av egsytin day marly an wen i reedid al th uvvas i wos egsorstid cos yoo did jus keep gowin for reely long time. wel dun to yoo an evrrywun

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thoroughly enjoy your blog!!! Thanks for sharing your adventures with us!!! Hugzzzzzz! RAY & CHASE -- @DaneRay

    ReplyDelete