Thursday 7 July 2011

Moovin an a groovin

Ello for you. We haz had quite a bizee week so far for #flatmarley wiv all sorts of peepel takin him out to see their parts of the werld...but he dussn't be goin anywhere wivout a quick trip to the groomers to get the fur lookin nice....

A little off the top pleez
...at New York Hair in Chichester wiv my pal @mangotoo and her border terrier Pepper....probbly cos we was off to see Take That in concert that evenin....

85,000 peeple to see little old me?!

Oh, it seem we is ere to wotch the singin...
well, if that the case then I am doin some dancin....(click da linky if the viddyoh dussnt be showin up below for you)...



 ....hee, but that dancin was at my second Take That concert of the week ....this time i was there wiv my pal @chantalwatling who do be staff for my pal @smudgebt...she got me a foto op outside Wemberlee Stadium...


....and also had me "meet" Mr Williums...


....once that was all done I fort I would wander over to Norway to see my pal Berkely Bear....he did write bout my visit on his pawsome new BLOG...

Sayin ello for Marius, Berkeley and Henrietta
....and Henrietta did take me out to see the bonasai forest wot she and Berkeley been growin in the back garden.....

Pawfect sized tree for shade...

...and also I did ave a moment wiv da birds...

Birds....they're nuts...

......but I couldnt stop all day and I had to get back to London cos it was a skool day and @lucyinglis did ave werk for me to do in the library...

Is ok to bark in ere right?.....woooof
...and I had soon infiltrated right to the heart of their operayshun lookin for info.....

Is no hidin from #flatmarley
....and when he had wot we came for Loosy was takin me to attend to my spirtual edyoocayshun....

No-peemail zone I expect....
It was nice to see some of London again. There is rumour i was treated to some nice noms in London but we is awaitin foto evvydence of that from Loosy*....all in all it was a intrestin and tirin day and I fort I could make use of nappin services provided by my pal @teddytheterrier to finish it off in style...

Two peas in a pod...
Woof....fanks for playin #flatmarley....

*noms update: we just heard fru Reuters that I was taken for Chinese meal but was too windy outside for fotos!! Oh well....at least the noodles did fill me up. Nom nom....

1 comment:

  1. It was nice of you to stop by us here in the garden Flatty. You are really busy but I hope you come back because we have more of Norway we want you to see.

    ReplyDelete