Tuesday 5 July 2011

A relaxin end to the week.....beach bum

Well I fink you did see I was bizee in the week visitin sportin events and bein taked off to werk wiv peeple for elpin out.....so I fink I would spend the weekend relaxin wiv pals.....my pal @bijntje from the Netherlands was goin on a trip of her own....to Seattle so I say I would go wiv him to meet wiv @misspishposh and her pals....

Glad to ave company so far from home
....and I was telled we was lookin for sumone called Dr McDreamy....who I dussnt kno....but we scour the city for him whereever he do be....

You fink he up there?

...we was lookin all day but I don't fink we found him....but we did haz a great time meetin our Seattle pals...

a selection of #flatanipals
Comparin notes....
...but I dussnt be able to stop in Seattle for long cos @tedonthebed has taked me shoppin for strawberries and other noms...

*not allowed to nibble*
...all in preparayshun for a birfdee pawty for my pal Teddy (@thisbear) who did ave a birfday on Sunday...

Appy Burfdee noble bear...

...which he was celebratin by....er...takin me on manoovers....

Who is we lookin for Teddy?....
....and after all the pawtying I was invited to take the afternoon off and visit the beech wiv Ted an Issac (@realjoannek) and Diesel (@dieseldawwg) and Mr an Mrs Clark (@S_and_V_Clark)....they kno I like to travel in style...

Does my boot look big in this?
 .....but I haz to pop inside to find where I am goin...

Pleez make a U turn....
....I am not sure the masheen do werk...Do you know which way the beach is?...


....but we do find our way and soon we is avin a run wiv Deezull...


I duz be too farst and Deezul do not catch me...
...and Isaac fort I might like to get a view of the ole area by goin up on the kite...

er.....
....but I do be fraid of heights and I do decline....and besides...I haz found something far more interestin at beach-level...

Attacked by creetures...
....and I am forced to go #destructogang on it

Marley 1 - see creeture 0

.....it was a most excellent day....but a bit too much for Ted an Isaac...you can read the full story of their day out be clikkin here...


....but then checkin my skedule wiv Jaqui Flemin I notiss that I is late for the most impawtant stop of the day.....

Opps.....latelatelate
.....I is goin for dinner wiv @tedloveschicken....he was waitin payshuntly by the door for me ...

Where is #flatmarley?...Isnt he hungry?
...and I get there by skin of my teef....

We is askin nicely....

A very nice way to end the day.....many more excitements tomorrow. I has a 4th of July speshul from America....and I may also be singin dooet wiv Take That at Wemberlee...

Stay tooned.....Marley

p.s. fanks for everyone wot be donatin. We has already raised a pawsome total of munee and I do be overwhelmed and say fanks from me an also from my compadre @alfielulu who continue to do many werks behind the scenes at #flatmarley HQ....

Loadin consignment for new customer....

2 comments:

  1. I am jealous of all the fun you are having Marley.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zoe the Border5 July 2011 at 08:12

    Us too!

    ReplyDelete