Friday 15 July 2011

Olidays

Elo for you, this duz be the last #flatmarley update for a bit cos I do be goin on oliday but I din't fink you haz to stop playin the game and I will be updatin the blog when I gets back from my break....

.....enuff about me...wot ave #flatmarley been up to this week...well...we haz received in some more excitin nooze about my trip to Germinny wiv Yogi (@yogi_bt) wot I was tellin you about before...this bein Germinny and we beid good terriers we ad to start the day off right...
 
A elffy brekkfast to start the day...
...and keep the kwality up as the day progress...

elffy lunch...
...and be prepared to meet & greet the locals...

Quibble, Yogi & Ike....n me...

....in fact we did so much elffy stuff that poor Yogi was quite done in by the end .....

lightweight...
...but there was no restin for me and I did ave to get my sightseein shows on to go with Madame (who do live wiv @thisbear)...

Riverside Museum, Glasgow

"Knitted Neurons" at the Yarncake....
....and I was espushully proud and glad to meet @thestarbear who is a luvvly rottie who has just found her furever ome after bein rescued from Battersea Dogs Ome in London...

Furever pals...
...and I got to enjoy a nice walk at Fairhaven wiv @bijntje....


....and even found time to visit Kirby ouseold to meet Max the Cat...

No bitey...
...and rounded out my week wiv a day in Wales wiv @teddytheterrier...

....more seaside fun...

No....I dint put one on for you...is all mine...
...hee hee, that last shot probbly my favrit #flatmarley picture so far...I ope you be avin nice adventures while I am away...I am opin the pawsons be takin #flatmarley to Thailand wiv em...see you when we return...


...oh...and dont be gettin any funnee ideas bout takin this blog down while I is away...I am talkin to you squirrels...Army of #Flatmarley in charge for nex two weeks courtesy of @smudgebt...

Ossifer on Dooty...


Woof....Marley

2 comments:

  1. you have more great holidays than anyone else i know - even the flat one! he he

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy pawriffic holidays #FlatMarley. Yooz a busy guy and deservs time off! Harvs & I will look out for unwelcome varmits in Devon. Pawsom power to you! Love B & H xx

    ReplyDelete