Friday 1 July 2011

A speshul moment for me.....

Ello for you......oh....I haz better start dis post wiv our offishul Marley logo wot Alfie has been doin more werk on....he rilly is the cleverest doggie...

Marlee wiv an "e"

...owever that do not be the biggest news in the werld of #flatmarely tooday.....two years ago I did start tweetin and in the beginnin we did find it very confusin and we dint know if we liked it all that much and we was finkin of givin up....but then we did appen to meet a little bear....and every time we did fink we had enuff of tweetin he would say sumfing kind or funnee to us and we would ave a larff and carry on...and two years later we is still tweetin an doin our blog and we haz pals from all over the werld and we did get to meet sum of them....but we nivver did meet that little bear until this week....when he did take #flatmarley off to Portsmuff for the day...when we did see the pishures of that trip we did get a bit leaky-eyes seein ourself wiv him....but we is gonna let him tell the storee in his own werds and usin his own pishures....so, ere is the story of my day out wiv @henryandfriends and @leroy_sealion (who do liv wiv my other great pal @kolo_marttin...)...

I brushd marly beefor we go owt...
....always got to look my best for the public....


I did share my chips wiv marly...
....he kno the way to a dog's heart...

Marly com out of ther. Ther dusnt be skwirruls in ther...
....Enry kno I like chasin squirrels....and we do kno that Leroy and Kolo do ave more pishures from the day but we do be savin em til nex week cos I kno Leroy did be worn out by our trip and is nappin before he send the best ones to me....

...But that is not all that haz been goin on since I was last ere...oh no....I haz been out and about wiv @frugaldougal and the pawsome peeple at @dougalsden doin marketin...


....and I was so bizee I did ave to ave a barff when I got back.....

Shurely shome mishtake...
(*....pssst, i tell you troof that I did forget who sent me that washin masheen picture and i cannot find it in me tweets so I do pologise for not namin you...)....and also I did go and see @rosieterrier to make sure she was avin a good day...

Sit!!....
and we did ave a nice chat again wiv @tim_kirby on his way to werk....


Is the buffet car open Tim?...
....which was quite strange cos the same mornin I was also accompanyin the typist on his way to London....

Just leavin Ashtead....on the 7.26
...you dussnt beleev me? Well, ere I am at Victoria Stayshun.....

good mornin....
....yes, is troo, a #flatmarley has even come to liv wiv me.....

Who this dude?...


....and even Lola try and join in  da fun....

#FAIL

Bite or smooch.....you decide....

....but Willium was worried we haz created time paradox and universe might come to a end if Marley and Flat Marley do meet....

*$$@***!!


...do this be end of the werld? I do ope not cos I am goin Wimbledon tooday and British Grand Prix on Sunday so I shall be very cross if universe do go pop.....

We finish this quick update wiv a joke provided by our pal famuss author and border terrier nut Isabel Ashdown (@isabelashdown):   Why did Lola cross the road.....to vist her flat mate.....geddit? geddit?  .......wahahahahahaha

Ciao for now.....London Marley......woof 

p.s pleez keep donatin by clickin the linky over there  --------->

3 comments:

  1. It was funny when Marley went into the cannon and Henry had to go after him heee heee heee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dawg, Marley! Iz missin all da fun! Iz joinin the Flat Marley Revolution as we speak (type)! *gets the printer ready for one Flat Marley*
    Cairn cuddles, Oz

    ReplyDelete
  3. it wos plesha for us to tayk yoo owt marly an it dus be grayt wot yoo rytid bowt us an it did mayk me blink my eys alot.

    it dus be brillyunt yoo dus be gowin to lots of playsis an .. wipsa .. that baykun samwish did look reely gud

    ReplyDelete