Tuesday 20 August 2013

Ola! Wotcha!

Hello my friends....#flatmarley does not do many things twice but this week has has been with ƒlatmarley stalwarts @bunnersandharvs and @robbiesvoice and the rest of their family to the Whimple Family Dog Races....he had such a good time there last year he had to go again...

...hmmm...dussn't fink I got no pets....


...mebbe I adopt this dood...he look quick.....

..er...unless he be facin da rong way and dat jack russel be headin for victree....

....time to place I bets befaw da racin begin....

...oh shoot....too late for layin bets on da flyin spaniels....



...haz found a quality runner.....


...oh shoot...he just be dere for da admins....


...chekkin da form...in no way fixin da odds or lane runnin order or nuffin else dodgy...


...i castin egg-spert eye over da feeld....


...gettin my munee down on da Border Terrier entree...

...dis lot got no chance....


...Westie finished...BT still running....nuffin to see here pleez move along....


...record crowds dey said...?


.ah ha...found em......well-ern glass of what-you-fancy from da beer tent...congrats to all da zorsted competitors...
..and if you think that's all of flat friend has been up to this week then think again.....

....haz alreddy been enjoyin da ospitalitee of @extratrainer in Sitges....cheep plonk not for I....

....sun loshun rekwired I fink dis week....
...and now I do be enjoyin fantastic time in Edinburgh. wiv @barneyBT....corse, no wun do comedee kwite like I...
...tune in next week my friends for more exciting updates....

Clapton, #flatmarley HQ

No comments:

Post a Comment