Wednesday 7 August 2013

Houston....we haz a paw-blem....

Hello my friends....this week #flatmarley has been accompanying @tedterrier 's mum Doris-Ann on her trip to the USA and to Houston in particular.........

....sootable reedin for da plane.....(*all of dem naturalee....)
....paperwerks for bein allowed into America....(i dunno if i needs to disclose all da snaks I got in my luggidge...? Is werff millions)

....Ok, dey haz a big rokkit....but they is pointin it the rong way....


...mishun control....bit less sofistikated than Border Terrier HQ....

....er....is necessary for relaxin after high-pressure mishun.....
...we haz been invited to drinkies at da consulate....I is wearin my ID...Omeland Sekurity an all dat....

...hee hee, what a fun trip.

Clapton, #flatmarley HQ


1 comment:

  1. Dat be cool pal! Mishun contwols duz look a bit er 70's do! Praps dey into timetwavel nowdayz?

    ReplyDelete