Tuesday 5 June 2012

Lovely Jubilee...




Ello my pals.....is me Jubilee #flatmarley bringing you updates from London...he he, akshully this do me wiv my pals Pepper & Spot on their olidays getting in the festive spirit for da big weekend....



...woo hoo...over here in da window....

...more impawtantly I has been invited to the Jubilee Breakfast wiv do holiday party....


...as close as i get to sausage wivout nommin...

....and i did elp Peper and Beckham and Rooney to snorffle up the bacon rind.....

Rooney: good in the air...

....is very relaxin in the bootiful wevver...


...back in my window seat...

....but sadly we haz to go and i am Sat Nav Marley agane...


....i got fridge snoopervisin duties to do wiv Chilli & Bramble..

for you, the fridge be empty...

.....mebbe i should go jogging wiv @bijntje to werk off a few Jubilee pounds...

dussn't forget to tie up laces before we set off

....and Murfee ave suggestions for elf & fitness regime: i has been signed up to play footballs in Scotlund...


...manager's tactical advice seem flawed....


 ....I ope you did ave a pawsome weekend wherever you be. Fanks so much to all them who was donatin this week. The totals is a pawsome £850 for Dogs Trust the two years we been playin and we also did send latest instalment to Terrier Rescue last week too....


Marley at HQ



No comments:

Post a Comment