Friday 8 June 2012

Bonjour et bienvenue!!

Ello mon petite cherie....I is bringin you a speshul sightin of #flatmarley in the players area at Roland Garros in Paris last week.....I dussnt menshun ow I got there due to sekurity issues but I do just say that I do be grateful to my generuss pal @maggiemay_hem for the picture...

...terrieurrrr...

...and allygayshuns that i was caught nibblin croissants from Mr Gasquet's bag after the first set is totally untroo and will be placed in the hands of my lawyers...

Of corse, the weekend saw the Great Jubilee Celebrayshuns in the UK....for the Queen of course, not just for me. I did get a trip to the capital wiv @smudgeBT and his mum @chantalwatling .....


....off we go...

...TEEEEN..HUT...
...er, where do we be goin?
...wot i do wrong?
 

...these English people....so stiff...

...so, it's good Knight from the Tower....geddit eh?

....outside the Palace wotchin the planes fly over...
....somewhere nice for lunch?....

.....all for little old me?...fanks Your Maj.

 .....but there be plenty of forrin visitin to be keepin #flatmarley bizee too....I haz been to the US of A to see my dear chums Dusty & Hurley (@justanothertrnd) and join them on their tip to Niagra Falls...

....snoopervisin packin the car wiv Bosie the Baboon..
...a speshul baboon hug at the Falls....

...er Dusty, Hurley, mum be this way....
....and i do be sure we be seein more of Dusty & Hurley next week too.....and whilst I be on that side of the Atlantic i am helpin @adelesiddall to do a huge runnin event called the Ragnar Relay this weekend in Utah...you can read about it just HERE ....

eadlamp, check... high vis vest, check...
...we wish her luch wiv dat runnin after all her pawsome efforst in the Paris Marafon this year. I ope we do be seein some fotos from along the race root later....and i do say we haz more US fun planned for the summer cos we ave delivered at least two #flatmarley to American pals in the last few days....

Fanks so much for all those that donated more munnee this week. The total be gettin ever bigger and we do ope to reach £1,000 before the summer be over. My Pals at Dogs Trust and Terrier Rescue is very appy.


Woof....Marley at #flatmarleyHQ

No comments:

Post a Comment