Monday 1 September 2014

Haz yoo furgot I?

Ello fur yoo my pals…I haz been doin sum seryuss nappin an wotnot and ave not been ere much…owner I haz just takes a trip to Chilly wiv I pal @BabsVK and er doggie Ennis….

….we haz took off up I-5 eddin owt of Santeearggo…...

…iz stoppin for empenadas..haz better feeture delishuss meets or I be taykin i bizniss elsewhere….

..empendadas….meets still not in sites…may haz to do nibble-test...
..in front of da lite-owse at La Serena….alwayze illuminatin reedin I blog…eh? eh? geddit?…oh pleez youreselfs….
…gettin da sun on I hind quarters by da Pacific Oshun….dussnt get I wet pleez….fur do not respond well to waters...
…enjoyin I furst Pisco Sour….it ave egg innnit cordin to Wikkypeegur….also booze….
…on I tore bus…travelling up at Elqui Valley….(*in search of meets)
…Puclaro Dam…haz been holdin in I peemail bowt as long as it been oldin back da river…one too many Pisco Sour I fink….
..yoo kno dat I like Vicuna…but dere is always some dude photo-bombin I….
…see wot I meen?…..grrrrr
…will be addin new umbrella to I Amazon wish list….
…dis where day make dem Pisco Sours….chikkins presumablee down da bak...
….bubblin away….fink i mite be a bit sour after all dat too...
….finely matured….Pisco doin same….har har….
…fanks to Barbara an Ennis for I oliday….is kwite enjoyin I vizzits to Chillee….

No comments:

Post a Comment