Friday 7 June 2013

Bonjour!

Hello my friends....the new season is less than a week old and we have already had our first entry from our good friend Mr Seb @mrsebbt....he and his staff have been down to Sete in the South of France.....ooh la la

...I haz asked for a room wiv a BBQ......

..I dunno my pal....i wuz expectin sum sun if I be onest......these be English clouds I fink......

...ok, that will do....haz you got da loshun?......

...i dunno Seb my pal...i fink it gonna take sum time before the wines do be at their best......

....haz to keep da sand out of da paws .....and da furs....and da butt.......

...them Frenchies fink dey is well dressed but I dussnt fink they seen ower bandanner/badge combo befaw.....read em an weeps Monsewer Shanell....

....is dinner time yet or wot Seb?.....

....I ree-claims these lands for Her Maj......
Hurray! Baguettes and Brie for all!  What a wonderful start....and *whispers* we have had TWO promises of a trip to Antarctica...YES! 

Clapton, Travel Terrier Inc........

No comments:

Post a Comment